Three of the young men who were arrested after a police operation in Trondheim on the night of Tuesday are charged with deprivation of liberty.
This is reported by NTB.
On Wednesday there was an update that the police had raided an address in Trondheim on Tuesday night. Several people had been arrested in what is described as a criminal setting. In a press release, the police state that work is now underway to identify the parties involved.
One of the accused was arrested on Wednesday, but the charge is not clear.
He didn’t really want to say much and has not explained himself in questioning, said police attorney Bente Bøklepp to Adresseavisen after visiting the prison.
The victim of the deprivation of liberty, which according to Bøklepp could have lasted a few hours, is also said to be a young man. He was not physically injured.
The police prosecutor further states that the accused is a boy in his teens. The teenager’s defender, Erik Vatne, has not commented on the case.
On Thursday, two prison hearings are scheduled in the same case. There are also two young men charged with deprivation of liberty.
We think there are several people involved, says Bøklepp.