The end of this week reminds us of the old adventure game Monkey Island. US Analyst Charles Ortel will walk you through the Sea of Thieves in Washington DC. A few Clintons and a few Bidens are on top of the list. Geir Furuseth will try to keep tally!
Harry Belafonte’s «The Banana Boat Song» could’ve been the tune of this week’s show, but neither of the two will sing it. Rather they will try to show you some of the madness going on in the US Monkey Island.
A few of today’s stories may be found here:
- Comer issues subpoenas for Hunter and James Biden’s bank records amid impeachment inquiry (NY Post)
- Investigation Into Biden, Classified Docs Is Reportedly Far Wider Than Previously Believed (Daily Caller)
- Biden Bombshell: President’s brother told FBI family tried to help Chinese firm buy US energy assets
- Biden Inc. (Politico on Paradigm Global Advisors, 2019)
- Explaining The $18 Million Mar-a-Lago Valuation By NY Trump Case Judge (ZeroHedge)
- Hillary Clinton Gets Bad News From Judge
- Fraud Investigator Warns Clinton Foundation’s ‘Rebuild Ukraine’ Project Is ‘Fleecing The Public’
- Black Lives Matter Activist Pleads Guilty to Fraud for Missing Donations (Breitbart)
Subscribe to Doc-TV News kanal – it’s free and it helps us to rise to broaden our outreach!