Where will the war in Ukraine end? This question is central in today’s program. Seymour Hersh has given a long interview to our regular guest, US Analyst Charles Ortel. Both agree on the need to know your history, in these times where the Western economies and its military forces are being overheated and overstretched on a daily basis.
More and more Europeans are worried about the cries for “full Ukrainian victory”. Jürgen Habermas is one of many who warns about the lack of a clear understanding of what «full support» for Ukraine really entails and where it will lead us.
Ortel and host Geir Furuseth have their hands full with interpreting all the news pointing to even tougher times ahead.
Articles and videos used in this episode:
- South Of The Border? Price Of Insuring Against US Debt Default Rises To 76.75, More Expensive Than Mexico, Almost As Expensive As Guatemala (Confounded Interest)
- Hunter Biden’s Ukraine BioLab Partner Was Partners With Ghislaine Maxwell (National File)
- Col. MacGregor: Ukraine has been DESTROYED and there’s nothing left | Redacted with Clayton Morris
- Germany’s Self-Centered War Debate (Australian Strategic Policy Institute)
- Germany to Introduce a ‘Feminist Foreign Policy’ to Make ‘Societies Fairer’ (Breitbart)
- NBC News / MSNBC concedes that Zelensky’s goal of retaking Crimea is unrealistic and dangerous (Twitter)
- DOES IT TAKE A WAR? (Seymour Hersh / Substack)
This programme will also be found on our English language website: DOCUMENT.NEWS
The interview with Seymour Hersh can be seen here (after the program):