Daily we’re all subjected to an array of disturbing and dizzying news. People are tired and bewildered, turning to drugs, influencers and anything but real news to avoid losing hope. US Analyst Charles Ortel and host Geir Furuseth offers you a different take on the news. Not all good, but enough to give people hope, we hope.
Both believe people are capable of sorting out their own problems, if only they knew where to begin, if only the media reported truthfully and remained loyal to the people, not to the elites who will do anything to hide the truth from the «deplorables».
In this show they will try to fill in some blanks, some gaps in the stream of news that engulfs us all. It’s our hope that this will make you a little bit wiser, a little bit more independent and not to forget, that it’ll give you all a ray of hope!
Articles and videos mentioned:
- Hillary Clinton says half of Trump’s supporters are in a “basket of deplorables” (CBS News on YouTube, 2’12 long)
- Seymour Hersh on US Bombing Nord Stream Pipelines — Radio War Nerd EP #366
- Joe Biden speaking – Townhall.com (Twitter)
- Texas Border Operation Catches 348,000 Illegal Immigrants, 361 million Lethal Fentanyl Doses (Judicial Watch)
- Tucker Carlson: This is very bad news (7’41 long)
- Peter Schweizer Breaks Down Latest Biden-China Scandal on Tucker Carlson Tonight (3’33 long)
- U.S. on Track to Add $19 Trillion in New Debt Over 10 Years (New York Times – paywall)
- Don’t Bow Down To A Dictatorial Government. America Is A Prison Disguised As Paradise (From Zerohedge but authored by John & Nisha Whitehead via The Rutherford Institute,
Support Document News! Please donate to support our free and independent news site.
Also, don’t forget to check out Charles Ortel YouTube-channel – every Wednesday and Sunday!